Mrs Livadas is our school SENDCo. Her role is to ensure that children with special educational needs and disabilities within our school receive the support they need.
Her role includes:
- Supporting the identification of children with special educational needs
- Co-ordinating provision for children with SEN
- Liaising with parents of children with SEN
- Liaising with other outside agencies
- Ensuring that the school keeps the records of all pupils with SEN up to date
If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to get in touch:
Tel: 0191 267 4510
Our SEND Link Governor
Mrs Watson is the SEND Link Governor. She is responsible for monitoring this important area of school life on behalf of the Milecastle Governing Body. She meets with Mrs Livadas on a termly basis and is responsible for supporting staff so that SEND provision continues to develop.